Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Competitive Us???

Our kids are always wanting to compete against each other in something,
And now that we have a few inlaws they like to show what they can do.
So Marshall and Cade took it to the swimming pool and...



For a minute I thought Michael Phelps had joined us
Can you guess which one?

Even with a 3 second head start it was easy to see who had the experience,




Then again maybe it was the form that gave it away. (zoom in and compare) lol



It sure was fun to watch.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Way to show 'em Cade! The giggles, or should I say, laughter (sorry Marshall) and comments on the video were hilarious! So funny!

Sparks Fam said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!...........hahahahahahaha!!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
becky+cade said...

rematch anytime marshy!!!!!!


go cader!!

Lindsey said...

That was a hilarious video!

Lori said...

Something I forgot to mention on the post was how cold it was, I am sure it was one of the coldest nights we had all year.

marshall and chelsea said...

Check out that man in the speedo!!! SO HOT! lol that night was amazing!